Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Mission Atomic- UGH

(Huge thanks to Katja for sharing this!)


UGH. Sarwat Chadda, you are killing me more and more every day.

(original post here) (I'm dancerspy17 btw. That was the first time I've ever commented on the MB but I felt it was necessary.)

First off, I DON'T WANT TO BE AFRAID. DO NOT HURT IAN OR I SWEAR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

Second- The clue's on the cover. If you look, there are some letters on the right side. I *think* they are-

FAIBNCD
TDHEE
HFIGVHE

I may be reading that wrong because the image won't let me zoom, and the letters aren't on the Amazon cover. Here's the closest up I can get of the image.


Okay, so more ideas/theories-

Are the letters too obvious? Like, they're right there. Maybe the letters are just there to drive us nuts? I don't know. I've tried anagram sites, the a=z code, and the code where you use the letter directly before/after. I want to try more codes later, but that was the first shot.

"What you think you're seeing isn't what you need to see." WHAT DO I NEED TO SEE???

Also in the letters, the first things I noticed were the letters to spell IAN, DIE, and FIGHT. I don't like that.

As far as the symbol gosh, all I really notice is the fact that the 39 is burning?

Are the big hourglass shaped things nuclear reactors or what? I know nothing about this kind of stuff..

UGH. I don't know what to think. Y'all, help me out here!!!!! Theories? Ideas? HELP! WE CAN SOLVE THIS, GUYS. LET'S DO IT.

9 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for the tag! :)

    Ugh it just huuuuuurts! I-I.... *sobs*

    Me and my mum tried to decode the letter but no luck.... OMG NO IAN CAN'T DIE

    But the fact of the burning logo doesn't worry me much, since in every last book the logo gets destroyed in one way or another xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're so welcome, I wouldn't know about it if it weren't for you! I really don't check the MB enough haha.

      IT DOESSSS

      Ughhhh I can't decode it!!! Whyyyyy??? Omg, NO HE CANT.

      Haha, that doesn't worry me either. I was just trying to notice SOMETHING

      Delete
  2. Is anyone else peeved at the fact that Baldacci was listed as one of the greats? Over Gordon Korman and Linda Sue Park? Like ?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT TICKED ME OFF SO MUCH. Oh my gosh. That was like, the first thing that I noticed.

      Delete
    2. Well Baldacci has written other books that are fairly popular among adults, and, having read some of them, I believe he's a very talented author xD he just did an awful job with the 39 clues, so maybe Sarwat Chadda meant that he likes him generally :)

      Delete
    3. Hmm, maybe. At this point I'm so ticked off at him that I don't think I can bring myself to read any of his other work.

      Delete
  3. The answer is 'find the hive'. You have with first letter and to the next alternative letter that is the third letter in the first word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete