Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Today's Quote and Farewell to 2014!!

Wow guys, I can't believe that this is it! 2014 is coming to a close. In just over four hours, 2014 will be gone, and we'll be starting up 2015. Is it just me, or did 2014 go by wayyyy too quickly?! These past months seem to have flown by. I think that I'll end the year with a quote by none other than the lovely Grace Cahill herself.

 ~Grace Cahill, Into The Gauntlet

I am totally unashamed to admit that I cry every time I read the letter from Grace at the end of Into The Gauntlet. Every. Single. Time. It absolutely breaks my heart. I'll have to do a post on it sometime. But I really love this quote. All of Grace's quotes are so applicable to everyone's life, not just in a fictional world. I have to admit, every time I read this quote, I can't help but think of Amian. ;) But I won't start on that right now. Anyways, I just think that this is a wonderful quote, and I thought it was a perfect way to end this year. I've been saving it for a while, just because I love it so much :)

Well, that's it for 2014! Let's hope that 2015 is a year full of more clue hunting adventures, great quotes, and lovely Amian moments!!

HAPPY 2015!!!

Stay Lovely,
Grace Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment