Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Daily Quote!

~The Outcast, Mission Titanic

This is one of the pieces of evidence I have that Nathaniel Hartford is The Outcast. "So I proved that I was. I had to wait until you were dead to prove it again." The first time could have been when Nathaniel filed for divorce. Just a theory, but it's what I think happened. What do you think?

By the way, I feel horrible that my MT post hasn't come out yet. It's seriously the longest post I have ever written for this blog, it's crazy. And my life is also crazy right now, so I have no idea when it will be out. I'm so sorry. I will continue to try!

xoxo
Grace Anne

7 comments:

  1. You have such an insightful blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. Interesting! All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I am so glad I am not the only one that thinks Nathaniel is the outcast! (and the death report on the back of the book is a great clue too! In case you wonder, yes, I translated the Russian on my own XD I started some small Russian lessons since um... Well, let's just say the 39 clues encourage you to try things.... XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is. He TOTALLY is! All of the cards had to do with him as well. Subtle much, Scholastic??
      Haha, that's fabulous!!!! Fangirls will stop at NOTHING- even different languages!!!!

      Delete
  3. Maybe they'll lead us to believe its him then throw in a crazy plot twist and make it someone else. I don't know. I just ran a mile and my mental capacity for guessing is shot.

    Until it comes out I can look forward to the MT post maybe that day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, maybe. Oh gosh, much respect!! Running is NOT my thing.

      Agh! I still need to finish that DX

      Delete
    2. Haha… thats really the only sport I can do because there aren't a billion rules.

      Delete