Monday, December 22, 2014

Look What I Found!!!

So, I was in the middle of working on today's quote, when I happened upon THIS on the 39 Clues wiki…more Doublecross info.

FOLLOW THE LEADER
At only seventeen years old, Ian Kabra is head of the Cahills, the most powerful family in the world. He has presidents on speed dial, generals at his beck and call. Ian knows he’s an ideal leader and the only man enough for the job.
There’s just one small problem: He’s already messed up big-time. A Cahill from the past calling himself the Outcast has risen to challenge Ian with an impossible test. The Outcast has re-created four of history’s greatest disasters and dared Ian to stop him. If Ian and his allies can’t decipher the Outcast’s hints in time, innocent people will die. Ian’s only chance to beat the Outcast is to track down his former allies, Amy and Dan.
But finding Amy and Dan will demand from Ian an impossible sacrifice...


What on earth?? I don't know if this is legit, because I hadn't seen it anywhere previously. Can someone check it out? I'm going to be looking into it. I like the fact that Ian seems to be the main character here, but I'm kind of nervous. An impossible sacrifice? What could that MEAN?? And why doesn't Ian know where Amy and Dan are? I mean, REALLY? The head of the family, not to mention their cousin and friend, and he doesn't know where they are. Wow. 
So, yeah. I'm kind of worried about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment