Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Quote A Day!!!

So guys, I've got a *slight* confession.

I lied.

Yep, I'm turning into a Cahill. However, I think you all will like the results of this lie. If you recall, on September 24, I posted an announcement about our October theme here at Crazy For 39 Clues. Well, here's where the lie comes in. I had a lovely thought that it would be great to do a Month of Quotes during October, with a quote each day all month long. So, I happily head to my bookshelf to pick out some of the best quotes from the books. "This will be easy," I so stupidly thought, "There are so many good quotes, I'll be done in no time!" 
Well, I was right about one thing. There are a lot of good quotes. A LOT. Which is how this problem began. I realized that I had a problem when I already had forty quotes, and I hadn't even gone through a full book. Forty quotes, thirty one days...yeah, I'd say I had a problem. 
My name is Grace Anne, and I'm a quotaholic. 
So I sat there, in agony. "What on earth am I going to do??? I have so many quotes...and so few days!!!!" After going through about a million different options (just ask my sister. I asked her for ideas more times than I can count), I decided that there was only one possible solution to my struggle. 
A Quote A Day.
That's right, starting tomorrow, I'll be posting a new quote every day. Permanently. Is this a huge task to try to take on? Yep. Am I going to actually do it? You bet I am!!
So, although I lied to you all about the October Theme, I'm hoping that this will make up for it. I'm super excited to start A Quote A Day, and I hope you're all excited to read it!!!

Stay Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment