Sunday, September 7, 2014

Flashpoint Announcement!!



(So, this was posted about a month ago, when I was able to find Flashpoint 3 Weeks before it came out. I was happy, can you tell? ;) )

Oh my goodness guys, I have HUGE news! Now, I don't know about you, but I'm a major fan of the 39 Clues books. (yes, they were initially meant for younger readers, but hey, they're good. Don't judge.) Anyways, I've been a fan for a few years now, and I've been counting down the days until the last book of series 3 came out. So I was at a local bookstore that typically resells used books, and I was just browsing around when my sister points out something on a table. I honestly think when I saw it, I nearly passed out from excitement- it was the newest 39 Clues book, Flashpoint, THREE WEEKS EARLY!!! I don't know how it got there, but I'm so happy it did! Someone working there said that the publisher could have sent a few copies early, so maybe that's how they got it. I also noticed a typo on the back, (They said that a 16 year old character was 15) so maybe it was a batch of typos? I honestly don't know. There were only two there, so I grabbed one! I haven't had a chance to read it yet, (I'm honestly a bit nervous. Please don't kill my favorite characters!!!) but when I do, I'll be sure to post a review of it for you all. I'm still so shocked that we actually found it!!! :) Haha, I don't think I let it out of my sight for a few hours after we got it! Let me know what you guys think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment