Sunday, September 7, 2014

Flashpoint Review- No Spoilers!!!


So, I felt like I had to write a Flashpoint review that didn't have any spoilers as well. Again, I'll write a LOT more soon!!

  So, I wanted to write a review of Flashpoint that was spoiler free, so that those of you who don't want to read the spoilers, but still want to know if it's a good book, will have something to read! :)
     First off, I want to say that I was really happy with this book. I felt like the characterization was great! Everyone was very much themselves, which I'm sure is welcome to everyone after reading Day of Doom!
     I've heard several people say that after Day of Doom, they stopped reading The 39 Clues, because they were so disappointed. If this is you, I only have one thing to say- go get some books and start reading!!!! I myself was a bit hesitant after Day of Doom, because I was really unhappy with a few parts of it. I've been a fan for so long, though, that I decided that I'd give it a shot. In my opinion, I felt like this series brought everything back on track. This book added two new couples to the mix, so you'll definitely want to read to find out just who those are!! If you've been reading the series, you'll also definitely want to read to find out who April May is- a big shocker! There are also some very interesting character turnarounds that I thought were great. :)
     I have to warn you, depending on which characters you like, you may be just the slightest bit traumatized by this book. ;) I know that I was! Chapter Nine, the chapter of heartbreak….
     Annnnyways, don't let my dramatic nature stop you from reading this book! In fact, what are you waiting for? Go find a copy, and start reading!! Let me know what you guys think in the comments, and feel free to ask if you have any questions! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment