Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Take The Poll!!

So, along the side of my blog I have a poll as to which couple you ship. Take the poll to let me know what you think! Currently Amian and Jamy are tied at one vote each. Come on, my Amian shippers, vote vote vote! So far Carian doesn't have any votes, does that mean we don't have any Carian fans out there? Gee, I wonder why. Anyway, I need to get some posts up as to an in-depth description on each of the couples and their pros and cons. Who do you guys ship??

4 comments:

  1. Suggestion:

    A poll for favorite authors, maybe? I know who wouldn't get any votes but I'm curious to see who the favorites of other people are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like that idea!! I already have my next poll planned, but after that one I'll do an authors poll!! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or you could do a favorite book cover poll! Maybe not all the books at once, but one series at a time or something.

      Delete