Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

Happy Fourth of July, everyone!!! The Fourth is a really fun holiday- and I'd love to see the Cahills celebrate it!

Amy: "Dan!!! Why haven't you started grilling yet??"

Dan: "I'm not in charge of that, Fiske is!"

Fiske: "No, I was told that young Hamilton would be grilling our meal."

Amy: "Wait, Hamilton??"

Hamilton: "Yeah, I'm making the burgers!!" *flips patty twelve feet into the air and then drops it.*

Amy: "Um, Ham, why don't you let Nellie take over the burgers?"

Nellie: "No, let Fiske do it! I'm working on an African/Mongolian fusion fruit salad!!"

Amy: *sigh* Fine, work on your fruit salad. I'm going to finish making the iced tea.

*Far off, the group hears a crash and a large gasp*

Ian: "Did you say...did you say i-i-i-ICED tea???"

Amy: ".....Yes?"

Ian: "ICED tea???"

Dan: "Dude, don't tell me you've never had iced tea!"

Ian: "THAT IS AN INSULT TO TEA!"

Jonah: "My homie, just try it! Sweet tea is da bomb!'

Ian: "Did...did you say...SWEET tea???"

Jonah: "Yeah, it's fab, try it!"

Ian: "IT'S NOT ONLY ICED, IT'S SWEET?!? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!"

Nellie: "Ian, chill. I love tea just as much as the next person, but iced tea is actually really good."

Ian: "NO. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AMERICANS??? YOU EVEN RUIN TEA!!"

Fiske: "Calm down, Ian. It's alright. The Americans have not ruined tea. This is simply a new take on it to enjoy!"

Ian: "How can you enjoy cold tea?? That should be illegal! It's a travesty!!"

Dan: "Ugh, Ian, take a chill pill, bro. Let's watch the fireworks!"

Amy: "Well, there goes dinner. But it is time for the fireworks. I guess that we can eat later...."

Jonah: "You know what these awesome fireworks need? Musical accompaniment! ♫ Do you ever feel/like a plastic bag/floating through the wind-"

Everyone: "NO SINGING"

Ian: "Jonah's singing is almost as horrible as the way you Americans have ruined tea."

Jonah: ".........CUZ BABY YOU'RE A FIIIIIIIIIREWOOOORK!!"

Ian: "I hate America.'

2 comments:

  1. "I hate America." The authors have danced around him actually saying that throughout the books but sometimes its so obvious that he's thinking that its hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly so funny...the section about the American idea of art being toaster waffles..XD

      Delete