Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Favorite Nellie Quote ♥

That's right guys, I wasn't a total idiot today, and I actually remembered!!! So sorry again about yesterday haha. Theatre, it messes with your mind... ;)
Anyway, time for...The Quote Of The Day!!!!

~Nellie Gomez

Okay, so I typically don't give commentary on the quotes that I do every day, but this is honestly my absolute FAVORITE quote by Nellie Gomez, so I had to put a little blurb of my thoughts in here. (Yes, the annoying blogger is ranting again. She will shut up soon, I promise!) Anyway, I think that this quote is just so absolutely, wonderfully Nellie. She doesn't let stupid stuff get to her, like the hot archeologist who turns out to be a thieving jerk, or, as she so perfectly puts it, a lying worm. I also think that this quote is so great by itself, even apart from the 39 Clues series. I have a lot of friends who get super upset over guys, and honestly, I think that Nellie has the perfect outlook as far as it goes. To any ladies reading this right now, take note! So your Theo ends up stabbing you in the back. Yes, it's upsetting, I get it. But honestly? Get over it. He's not worth it. Quote Nellie to yourself, a million times if you have to, "I am WAY too fabulous for that." Because you are. Ladies, we're fabulous. So ditch the Theo, and be a Nellie. :)

3 comments:

  1. To anyone who doesn't like Nellie, here you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the annoying blogger will shut up soon. Like me, only the annoying commenter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can anyone NOT like Nellie? She's just so amazing! That's why I love this quote. Haha, you're not annoying!

      Delete