Friday, July 1, 2016

Mission Atomic Update

It just occurred to me that I hadn't mentioned this yet, but I officially own a copy of Mission Atomic. I haven't read a single page yet, though. I am planning to live blog, but I don't know when that's going to happen. Honestly, part of me just doesn't want to read this at all. At this point, the only way I feel like this book could make me happy would be if Cara were to die. Otherwise, I'm just probably going to be crushed in multiple ways. So I'll let you know when I'm planning to liveblog, but it won't be until after the 4th. Maybe in about a week, the 7th or the 8th? I'm not sure. We're planning to spend some time at the lake, so between that and my procrastination, it may be a little while. We'll see. Just wanted to give y'all a little update:) Have a happy and safe 4th.

7 comments:

  1. You'll be dissapointed on the Cara's death part, but the book was fascinating. No OOC characters AT ALL! Ham, Jonah, Amy, Dan, Alek were all excellent. It's like I was reading about the characters in Standard Definition, and now moved to HD!
    [SPOILER ahead]
    Although the fact that no one except Nathaniel died was a bit dissapointing. And they spend two chapters, 49 and 50 on the party at the end, to discuss the future. It feels like there was some sort of epilog, but it was shortened due to lack of space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you've read it?! Please, please tell me what happens to Alek! ;3;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If y'all are going to do this, could you please do so on Katja's blog? I don't want to see spoilers. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Aren't we all just waiting for Cara to die and if Chadda doent want to dissapoint then Amian should happen. you should totally live blog it

    ReplyDelete
  4. M Atomic is in my library system now, so I'll get it soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I just came across your blog and although I know it isn't active anymore I still wanted to say that it is really great and reading all these posts has brought back a lot of nostalgic feelings for me. I hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete