Monday, March 2, 2015

Mission Titanic Review- No Spoilers!

If you've been following my blog for a while, then you know that I like to post two reviews when I read a book- a review with spoilers, and one that's spoiler-free for the people that haven't read it yet. Well, this is the Spoiler-Free version! :) If you haven't read the book yet, then this is a totally safe post to read that WON'T ruin the book for you. ;) (I HATE when that happens!!)

Honestly, I've got to say, I was really impressed with this book. (I mean, it's a Jude Watson book, what did I expect?) But it was just a great book. I honestly couldn't put it down! The story line was wonderful, and each chapter left you wanting to read more- you HAD to know what was going to happen! It is full of cliffhangers, so be prepared.

Speaking of cliffhangers, the book ends with a big one! Agh! I don't know how I'm going to wait six months for the next book. It's killing me! Not going to lie, it was slightly traumatic. I need to know what happened!!

I really liked the character development in this book. The characters were very much themselves, but almost improved, in my opinion. Dan and Amy weren't as annoying. They also played a much smaller role in this book, that was both surprising and relieving. I'm sorry, but I felt like in the last several books, they were seriously getting on my nerves. They needed a bit of a break. This book doesn't revolve around them as much, which was nice. It involved all of the Cahills, which was cool to see. Ian's arrogance is also slowly being reduced. I felt like he developed a lot throughout this book, but you'll have to wait and see what I mean by that when you read it!

This book had a LOT of good quotes- you'll be seeing a lot of them in my daily quotes! Jude is just so great at writing fabulous quotes. I mean, you just have to look at In Too Deep to see that, it's quotes on every page! She included a lot of humor in this book, and I really loved that. There's one chapter that I just could NOT stop laughing as I was reading it. It was fabulous!

So honestly, I've just got to say, READ THIS BOOK. It was really good. I was honestly really surprised by it, I was kind of expecting it not to be too great. It very much exceeded my expectations. :) For those of you who've already read the book, the version with spoilers, and my full opinion on everything is coming soon!!

7 comments:

  1. When will the second review come out? Its okay if you don't know or if it'll be a while, I'm just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm in the midst of writing it, so probably a few more days. It's soooooo long haha! Sorry! It will be up soon :)

      Delete
    2. Okay awesome. I wasn't trying to bug you, I just like knowing things.

      Wow, that sounded creepy haha.

      Delete
    3. Haha yeah, that did sound slightly creepy O.o No, you're fine, I need more motivation!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Agh. I still have to finish it, yes. It's INCREDIBLY long, and I need a computer to do it, but most of the time I blog from a tablet. I'll try to get it done soon though!

      Delete