Just think about it-
- Dan telling Ian that tea is no longer being sold in America, and watching Ian lose it, then frantically search the internet for bulk tea shipments.
- Dan and Hamilton convincing an entire group of people to pretend they have no idea who Jonah is, and Jonah doing everything he can to try and get the people to recognize him.
- Hamilton mixing up Nellie's cooking supplies and laughing at her panic after he swaps the baking powder with baking soda and the sugar with the salt.
- Dan switching Ian and Jake's contacts in Amy's phone, and watching the chaos ensue.
- The boys using a voice-changing app to call Ian pretending to be Cara
- Ian deciding that he wants to get in on this "bloody fooling business" and creating huge, complex maps and charts to decide the best prank to do to Jake. Because a Kabra never does things the simple way.
- Hamilton re-covering all of Amy's favorite books so that it takes her ages to find the right one.
- Cara thinking that it would be fun to prank Ian, but actually driving him to the brink of insanity.
- Everyone trying to play pranks on Sinead, but always failing because she figured them out ahead of time.
But really. You know it would happen.