Sunday, September 7, 2014

Doublecross Theory


This is my most recent 39 Clues post. I am going to post an EXTREMELY in-depth theory of this soon, but I don't exactly have time right now. Keep reading though, because I have a LOT to say! ;)

First off, I'd like to say, THIS PARAGRAPH IS NOT MINE!!! I merely found it on the internet. I have to say, I fangirled SO HARD reading this. What if Cara really IS bad? And Amy and Ian end up together?? I have to say, it makes a lot of sense. My Amian heart is brimming with hope right about now. I don't really know what to think, but a girl can hope, can't she? My fellow 39 Clues fans, what do you think? Send me your opinions!! I really need to know what other people think of this!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think Amy "shoved Ian into Cara's arms". She was the only one in Flashpoint that refused to trust her. And as much as I know the amians hate Jake and Amy being together, thats what happened and if Amy was going all over Ian right now it would be cheating on Jake.

    That said, I really wouldn't mind if Cara was the traitor, or if she died. I mean, it has to happen to someone. Anyway, if Cara and Ian break up (or if they just never date) I think someone else will come along for Ian. The authors have played with the fangirl's nerves too much for Ian to end up single (even though I honestly wouldn't mind him being single as long as he's happy)

    Cara just needs to stop being a wimpy PMS-induced girl and I'll see what she has going for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, true, I hadn't thought about it that way. Jake and Amy would have to break up first...gosh that complicates things.

      Exactly. I don't REALLY think Ian will be alone. But if someone has to die, I won't mind if it's Cara. I mean, we know everyone's not going to make it out alive, so I'd rather it be someone I'm not attached to.

      Delete