Sunday, September 7, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!!!

   
     Hello fellow Clue-Hunters!!!! Welcome to my blog! My name is Grace Anne, and I'm a teenage girl from the South who absolutely LOVES The 39 Clues! I've been reading them for ages now, and I'm still in love with them. I have another blog, totallygraced.blogspot.com , where I was posting some 39 Clues stuff along with things like beauty tutorials, but I decided that since I had QUITE a lot to say on this topic, I would start a separate blog just for The 39 Clues. I'll be transferring the posts from my old blog to this one, so bear with me as some of these are a few weeks old.
     A bit about me, I'm a Lucian/Janus mix, (Mom is Lucian, Dad is Janus) so I'm extremely artsy (I may randomly burst into song at any given moment...), but I'm also quite logical and good at things like codes. My favorite characters are (or were, depending on whether the authors were cruel and killed them off) Ian, Irina, Fiske, McIntyre, Erasmus, and Nellie. I'm a HUGE Amian shipper, as you'll soon discover if you continue reading this blog, but Jamy fans, please don't leave! I still love my Jamy shippers, even if I would like to hit Jake over the head with a shovel  see Amian prevail. I will pretend for the time being that Carian doesn't exist. (More on that later..)
     So, that's me! I hope that you all will read this blog, as I love sharing my 39 Clues thoughts with others. Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear some of your thoughts on these things!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment