Friday, September 12, 2014

IMPORTANT: Saladin Theory!!!!!

Oh. My. Gosh. Guys, I may have just happened upon our first real evidence that Cara Pierce is up to no good. So, you know how in the end of Flashpoint, she makes a comment about to Ian about how they should get rid of Saladin? Now, that's already bad enough. I mean, Saladin's amazing! So when I read that, my first thought was, "Gosh, I'm disliking this girl more and more." But then, this morning, I was talking different theories over with my sister, and was reading Jude Watson's book description again, when I noticed this-
Now, I'd of course read this before, but I kind of skimmed over it since I was thinking a bit more about things like who the villain would be. After all, it seems kind of unimportant, doesn't it? But looking back, it now seems EXTREMELY important. Why would Jude Watson just throw a random comment about Saladin in there if it didn't mean anything? Ian may dislike Saladin, but he knows better than not to treat him correctly. He has enough respect for Amy to make sure that Saladin is taken care of. ( *cough*takenotesJake*cough* ) But Cara had JUST made that comment at the end about getting rid of Saladin. What if that was just a bit of foreshadowing for what was to come?? If you think about it, it actually makes a LOT of sense!! What do you guys think? In my opinion, that,a actually some pretty good proof against Cara. Opinions??? I need to talk this over with someone!!! PLEASE comment your thoughts below!!!


12 comments:

  1. Alright, I love Cara, I admit it. But if she even dares to even touch Saladin -for other reason than cuddling- I am gonna hate her for the eternity!
    (Also, sorry for the ton of comments in your blog, but it is seriously awesome! You do a nice job!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm growing to like her a bit more, I've got to admit. When I wrote this though, she was at the top of my 'Characters Who Should Die' list. ;) Can ya tell? XD But oh goodness, one step out of line with Saladin, and so help me lord...

      Oh, don't apologize! Thank you so much! It seriously makes me so happy when I find that people have commented on my blog:):):):):)

      Delete
  2. I've never been a huge cat person (don't get me wrong, I still like them) but Saladin is so pretty and he hates Ian so much its hard not to love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just think Cara was joking. Either that or she was trying to show Ian that she cared about him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, probably. Both of those little tidbits at the same time just made me wonder...

      Delete
    2. Now that MT is out, we know it probably is talking about the Outcast. What are they going to do to Saladin???? If he dies, the fans are going to lose their minds completely.

      Delete
    3. OH MY GOSH. If Saladin dies, I will die.

      Delete
    4. Throughout MT I was waiting for someone in the Outcasts innercircle to mention him, but they never did, so now I'm like WHERE IS HE?
      Why couldn't Ian/Cara gotten him out of the mansion?

      Delete
    5. I DONT KNOW!!!! HE HAS TO BE OKAY!!!!!

      Delete
    6. The authors do a pretty good job or taking out characters everyone will miss. Like Natalie. I accidentally flipped forward when I was reading DoD and I saw that she was dead but I was in denial the whole time till I actually got to that part :(

      Delete
    7. Agh. I'm so worried. Ehhhhhhh Natalie. That was horrible.

      Delete
  4. I miss Natalie deeply and always will (nice job on the blog BTW)

    ReplyDelete